Wednesday 23rd October 2019
The Old Library, Birmingham, UK
Our masterclass is for clinical nurse specialists and other nursing colleagues working in the field of haemato-oncology. This course provides a unique insight into the treatment and management of lymphomas and is a great opportunity to network and share good practice.
- Why survivorship is a key focus for lymphoma management, what this means and how to support individuals.
- The role of hormones in lymphoma treatment
- Health promotion during treatment – the role of exercise, diet and smoking-cessation.
- Dealing with the side effects of lymphoma and its treatment (to cover cognitive impairment and fatigue).
- An open forum to share your practice and areas of research.
- An update on Lymphoma Action’s Live your Life project, and an interactive discussion on future developments.
Tickets are £60 and include a conference information pack, access to our exhibition of stands, unlimited tea and coffee all day and a lunch serving.