Join our Lymphoma Community Advisory Board
Are you passionate about improving outcomes for lymphoma (including chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)) throughout Europe?
Do you have personal or professional experience of lymphoma or CLL?
Then why not apply to join an exciting new Lymphoma Coalition Europe (LCE) initiative?
LCE has joined forces with EURORDIS (Rare Diseases Europe) to develop a Lymphoma Community Advisory Board (CAB), with the aims of:
- Influencing the research and development pipeline for lymphoma (including CLL) treatments to better meet the needs of patients.
- Increasing access to, and reimbursement of, lymphoma (including CLL) treatments across Europe.
- Improving awareness and understanding of lymphoma (including CLL).
- Creating a louder voice for the lymphoma and CLL patient community.
- Recruiting training and supporting more patient advocates and experts for individual countries and Europe as a whole.
We are looking for people to be members of the Lymphoma CAB and act as passionate advocates for the whole lymphoma community in Europe. You will either be a lymphoma (including CLL) patient, carer or relative, or will be working in the field of lymphoma information, support, advocacy or research.
You will also need:
- Excellent knowledge of lymphoma, including CLL, gained from personal or professional experience.
- Good communication and personal interaction skills.
- Good advocacy skills.
- Good understanding and use of English.
- Ability to understand complex science, clinical trials processes and research/development issues.
- Ability to think, communicate and act objectively and constructively.
- A willingness to travel within Europe for one, two or three meetings per year.
Full training and support will be given and time attending CAB meetings will be reimbursed.
More information about the Lymphoma CAB, the role of CAB members and how to apply can be found here:
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact: