Lymphoma Care in Europe: Ongoing Exploration of Disparities in Care
Building on the regional findings focused on in 2017, this report looks at the differences between lymphoma care in north, south, east, and west Europe with the following objectives:
- assess changes in incidence and mortality
- identify disparities in treatment and care
- analyse phase II and III clinical trials availability
- report on the patient experience
- identify and make recommendations for future lymphoma advocacy initiatives in Europe.